Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2016

Dinosaur Land

There need to be more road side attractions.  Roads side attractions are a lost art.  They need to be family friendly, kitschy and inexpensive. Those are the key elements in making a worth my while roadside experience that I will stop for. Dinosaur Land met all of my expectations and went beyond.  I love Dinosaur Land.  

Gat and I were on our way back from our lovely cave adventures and stumbled upon this roadside gem. I think if Gat could leave me at Dinosaur Land, she could.  That may be due to the nonsensical song I made up about Dinosaur Land that I would sing loudly as we frolicked with the dinosaurs.  The truth is that only one of us, really frolicked with the dinosaurs.  The other one sort rolled their eyes at the frolicking. I might need more dinosaurs in my life, or at least more dinosaur themed attractions.  

If you ever get a chance to see Dinosaur Land I would recommend it, especially if you have ever been to Peggy Sue's 50's Style Diner.    Just like Peggy Sue's epic gift shop, Dinosaur Land has knickknacks for everyone with three times as many dinosaurs.  It has that nostalgic charm that makes you want to come back one more time.  I love Dinosaur Land.   I think I can cross off selfies with velociraptor from my bucket list now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment