Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Best Friend Quiz



Have you ever looked for something and haven't been able to find it? I was chatting with Nic the other week, and we ended up on the topic of personality quizzes.  The type of quizzes that take very little thought and is most likely going to sort your into Ravenclaw, even if you were sure you were a Hufflepuff.  This brought up a sort of nostalgia of when I was a kid and the quizzes were geared towards if someone was your best friend.  It is normally about 10 questions and if you can answer those 10 questions, you are that persons best friend.

I can not find that sort of quiz that I remember. On the bright side, the internet exists. There are some pretty intense best friend tests out there.  Some of them being over a hundred questions long. I can't believe how intense some of these test are.  TeenVogue was able to provide a simple 20 question quiz, that is deceptively deep.

My cat is one of my  best friends. Or maybe I am one of his, so I thought I would answer  the best friend questions of Dib. Surprisingly (or not surprisingly) not all the questions can be answered by cats. Below are the highlights.

I am helping.

  •  What embarrasses you the most and/or what's been your most embarrassing moment?
    • When I sneeze boogers all over my self and then eat them.
  • What is your biggest fear?
    • Being locked out of any of the rooms.
  • How do you like to be comforted when you're sad or upset?
    • I like to be held or hole up in my cube and left alone.
  • What's your favorite thing you own and why?
    •  My duck, it is special.
  • Where do you hope to be 5/10/15 years from now?
    •  Still alive
  • If money was no object, what would you buy?
    • Gravy, cheese, ice cream, feathers, yarn, opposable thumbs...
  • When have you felt the most challenged?
    • When Iggins joined the household.
  • Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
    • 4 feet of string and a weekend of laxatives and enemas.
  • Which celeb would you want as your other BFF and why?
    • Lil Bub or Tardar Sauce (Grumpy Cat ) or a blend of the two, because secret cat reasons.
  • Which family member are you closest to?
    •  Jon or the duck. Most likely Jon.
  • What's the one thing most people don't know about you?
    • I don't like ham or being held by my scruff.


No comments:

Post a Comment