Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2017

Yoda Doesn't Go There!

Cup of Tea Can't Solve This
I was once told that conversing with me is like being on a slippery slope, you never know where the conversation might land.  I don't think it is just me.

A: I forgot to tell you, but we are doing that Wellness thing.

Me: We are?

A: Yep, I am going to sign you up.

Me: You will have to re send me the email, I most likely deleted it.

A: No problem, It will be fun. You are doing this!

Me: I possibly might agree to this.

A: Great! I told D that in the spring when it is over, I am going to get the tattoo.

Me: What tattoo?

A: The Star Wars quote one. D thinks I should add Yoda next to it, but I think you should get it instead.

Me: Uhhh...What?  No!  I am not getting my first tattoo as Yoda.

A: It will be fun. We rock the Wellness Challenge and to celebrate we get new tattoos.

Me: I am not agreeing to this plan.

A:  It is all a part of the plan.  You agreed.

Me: Nope. Nope! Nope!

A: Jon will like it.

Me: There is no way that I would be able to go home and say in sultry voice, "You want to find my Yoda?" To my husband, and him not look at me like I am off the rails.

A: Well, I might not put Yoda there, but Jon could be into it.

Me: Of all the things my husband is into, this is not one of them, Where exactly do you think I am talking about?

A: .....

Me: Not happening.

A: How do you know Jon won't like it, if you won't try it?

And this is where my head ends up in my hands and I start clicking my heels and saying there is no place like home.

1 comment: