Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

The Ugly Potato Alien


 E.T is an ugly potato of an alien.  

I may have made the ugliest pillows ever.  I say this,because I used left over E.T fabric that was used in the pop culture quilt I made my brother.  I do not understand  the love for E.T. He isn’t all that appealing or even interesting. In fact, I can name ten aliens that are more appealing than E.T.  


The E.T. Go Home List

  1. Chewbacca 
  2. Mork
  3. Alf
  4. Ewoks
  5. Xenomorph
  6. Predator 
  7. Zaphod Beeblebrox
  8. The Thing
  9. Triffids
  10. Dr. Who


How many aliens can you name that are more interesting than E.T?   Also- Is Predator the name of the actual species or does it have something more scientific?

1 comment:

  1. ET was for sure a freaky manifestion. I saw that movie in theaters and cried. Course I was a tiny thing!

    Aliens

    1. Chewbacca!!
    2. Alf
    3. Scorch
    4. Gary
    5. The Greys
    6. The pug in MIB...Frank
    7. Kip
    8. Yoda
    9. Elvis
    10. Danger Will Robinson....

    ReplyDelete