Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

A Toy for Iggins

If I was a better cat mom, I would have written about Iggins on his birthday. Instead I just now remembered that I forgot his birthday and instead I am going to talk about the nice thing I made for Iggins for his unbirthday. 



I am not a naturally creative person. I am a person that does an excellent job at following instructions. If someone else comes up with the idea, I am decent at following instructions on how to create it. I am not normally an originator in the craft world.  I bring this up, because this is one of the rare moments where I did not pull a craft off of Pinterest.  I made Iggins a cat toy that he actually appreciates and is not a random twisty tie or wine cork. 


Supplies:

1 Finger Puppet

Loose dried catnip

Needle

Thread


Instructions:


Acquire a finger puppet. If there is a Ten Thousand Villages near you, they have a wide variety of finger puppets for a decent price. I picked up a piggy for my Iggy. (Iggins is my Piggins) Once you have you the finger puppet, stuff it full of the cat nip. You want it in until the finger puppet is stiff. Thread the needle and stitch the end closed.  This is an easy toy to make and has been Iggins tested and approved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment