Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2021

Filling the Bag


My mother gave me a box of zippers. I have been practicing by making zipper bags. After about a dozen bags, I needed to come up with a purpose for the bags. I cannot keep giving away the random bags. 


I decided to make some of the bags into a To Go Kit. Or as my husband has called it a The Girl Kit. (In truth my husband did back peddle beautifully and renamed it The Non Gender Specific Kit.)


The idea behind the kit is to keep it in the car and use it when needed. It isn’t a first aid kit.  


Here is what is in the kit so far:


  1. Hand Sanitizer
  2. Allen Wrench (hex key)
  3. Bands Aids
  4. Alcohol Wipes
  5. Lint Roller
  6. Floss
  7. Tooth Paste
  8. Bobby Pins
  9. Sunblock
  10. Hand Lotion
  11. Face Mask
  12. Magnifying glass
  13. Nail File
  14. Sole Savers
  15. Hot Chocolate
  16. Vanity Kit (cotton balls and cotton swabs)
  17. Pads/ Tampons
  18. Face Mask
  19. Shampoo
  20. Makeup wipe
  21. Safety Pins 


Other than a cup of tea, is there anything that you think is missing in this kit?  

No comments:

Post a Comment