Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Cat Aprons


 I made aprons.  They do not fit my cats.  

I want it to be noted that my cats were not at all helpful in trying on aprons. They were not thrilled about any of the colors or patterns available to them. They in fact would rather play with the apron strings, then to actually wear an apron.


It is times like these, that make me thankful that several of my friends have cute tiny spawn. The failure for cat aprons (that the cats insist they never wanted in the first place) is a victory for small humans.  Several small humans in my hemisphere have been gift with aprons.  The cats are relieved.


Truth This was a Pinterest experiment. Nowhere in the instructions does it say it can be used for cats.  In fact the pattern that I used was called “Ann Kelle - Childs Apron Tutorial”. There is nothing that pattern that specifies this can be used for fur children, but also there is nothing specifies that this cannot be used for fur children.  If you are sewing inclined, I would recommend this pattern. It was easy to follow and turned out well for tiny humans.



No comments:

Post a Comment