Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2021

Do You See It?

 A few weeks ago  I took a picture of the dress I was wearing, because I thought I saw a goat demon in the pattern.  The next day I was out shopping and the store clerk was wearing the same dress and I had to resist the urge to to ask her if she bought the dress for the devil goats.  Somehow I doubt I would have been welcomed back into the store if I brought it up. If not banned, at the very least I would be  watched with a side eye every time I browsed the racks. I get the impression that would people would rather knowingly wear a demonic goat dress then accidentally wear a demonic goat dress.


I bring up the the demonic goat dress, not because it is a frequent rotation in my wardrobe, but because it is a catalyst of trying to unsee patterns. Today, I was walking down the stairs and I am sure that there is an evil clown blowing a kiss in the carpet print.  Now that I see the clown, I can’t not see the clown.  Do you see it?


If you don’t let me help you.  The clown is outlined in blue and he is definitely blowing you a kiss. 



This might be a sign that I need to replace the carpet going up the stairs, or embrace my inner evil clown. I am going to vote for replace the carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment