Search This Blog

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Questions for a Dentist

There are many people that dislike an appointment with the dentist. I am ambivalent to it. I don’t have a horrible dental history and my dentist seems to understand that I am a wuss when it comes to any sort of procedure. I was at a check up recently and discovered that my mind wanders to weird paths while I am waiting for the fingers to come out of my mouth. 

I am not on casual enough terms with my dentist or hygienist to ask there weird questions to. To solve this, I need someone to volunteer their plucky child to ask these questions for me. These questions would just be weird from a person in their mid thirties, but would come off as cute and possibly adorable from anyone in the five to ten age range.  

The questions:

  1. What are the chances of getting a virtual reality helmet for when you are on the chair?  That way you don’t have to stare into the light and you can swim with sharks. 
  2. In the vampire apocalypse, do you think any other doctor practice other than dentist survive? (Because fang rot would be a huge concern.) (Maybe a chiropractor?)
  3. Is that your stomach I hear rumbling?


I know it isn’t a huge amount of questions, but they would sound harmless coming from someone much younger and with a little less of a filter than I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment