Search This Blog

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Love Hate Movies

My husband loves to watch movies. I have a hard time sitting down and watching movies, and it is a victory to my husband if I sit down and watch something with him.   It is a double victory if I admit I liked it.  According to him, I hate almost everything. Here is a list of 10 victories that my husband has achieved in getting me to sit through and admit that I loved them.

  1. Fright Night (both, they count as one right? But I will admit I am sweet on the newer one.)
  2. Miami Connection (If you sing the song, I might kill you and laugh while doing so.)
  3. In the Mouth of Madness (which turned into the gateway drug for all other John Carpenter movies.)
  4. Night of the Comet (I have no idea why I like this, but I will sit down every single time it is on and watch it to the end.)
  5. Terrorvision (There is so much about this that makes me laugh)
  6. The Dungeon Master (This might be one of the worst movies I have ever seen.)
  7. Godzilla vs The Smog Monster (It might be the weirdest Godzilla movie I have ever seen.)
  8. Final Girls (I really hate camp setting hack and slash movie, but this is a cut above.)
  9. Captain Kronos (This has to be one of the best vampire movies by Hammer Horror.)
  10. Return of the Living Dead (I can’t believe I laughed as much as I did.)


As you can tell, my husband is a big fan of horror movies. It has take almost a dozen years for me to come around to this far on horror movies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment