Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2020

March Movie List


In the crazy world that we live in that feels more like the beginning to several sci-fi movies, it is a good thing that my husband has various sources for visual entertainment.  The March Movie list feels like I should have earned a badge.  If I had a creative talented I would make a badge for some that has seen at least half of these movies, that isn’t married to me.  It is an eclectic mix.

How many of these movies have you seen?

March movies
  • Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla
  • Godzilla Tokyo SOS
  • Godzilla 2000
  • The Mad Mission
  • Guns Akimbo 
  • Alien Trespass
  • Christine
  • Rifftrax: The Girl from Rio
  • Rifftrax: The Last Shark
  • Lethal weapon 
  • Lethal weapon 2
  • MST3k Zombie Nightmare 
  • Red Son
  • The Monster Club
  • Dr.  Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine 
  • Dr. Goldfoot and the Girl Bombs
  • American Movie
  • Jodorowsky’s Dune
Thoughts on some of these movies:

  • I think that Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine might have the catchiest song ever. I still find myself humming and singing it days later.  It is one of those Vincent Price movies that doesn’t seem like it was a hardship for him to film.  
  • Guns Akimbo is one of those movies that is a fun action movie that made me laugh more then I expected and will mostly likely get a copy for my brother for the next holiday/birthday/just because gifting.
  •  Jodorowsky’s Dune made me realize that you don’t always have to read the book to find inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment