Search This Blog

Sunday, July 30, 2017

A Life Lesson from E.T.


I may have found one of the ugliest fabric prints ever.   ET is a beloved movie icon.  He is also one of the ugliest aliens there ever was.  And now there is a cotton print with his misshapen potato like body and wrinkled face with giant bug eyes all over it. 

It is a terrible print.  I want to make underwear out of it.  My friend, Faye has an Etsy shop and despite my best efforts, she has declined on carrying ET underwear. It is sad that she doesn't see the potential in this item.  I am tempted to buy a couple of yards just to make uncomfortable gifts for other people.  I guarantee that it would  be a Christmas to be remembered. 


There is a life lesson to be learned here. I think that this is proof, that you can take something that can be considered ugly and turn it into something to smile about. I know I am smiling when I think about the looks on my friends faces when they receive matching pairs of ET panties.  It might be the most memorable gift they have ever received. It is all about perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment