Search This Blog

Saturday, February 24, 2018

I Work with Monsters


For the most part, I like everyone I work with.  Then something happens that makes you question whether or not you really know the people around you.  After all what sort of person would do this to cake?


This is clearly the work of a monster. My only conclusion is that someone is a monster at work and is very good at hiding it.  Maybe a werewolf.  Do you think that werewolves like red velvet cake? This might be a weird werewolf ritual.  I am not 100% sure. It would make sense for werewolves to be into red velvet cake. Maybe it is a cake to celebrate a newly turned werewolf and they had to cut the center out to conceal their identity.  If so, then that definitely proves that who ever cut this cake is a monster and that I work with a monster.  

No comments:

Post a Comment