Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Two Moods

While I was out in Texas visiting some dear friends, I picked up a mood ring in one of the museum gift shops. I know that mood rings are not a true indication of a persons emotional state, but nevertheless they amuse me. There is always a list on how the colors of the ring correlate to certain emotions. I can never seem to remember what color means what is; so by the power of the internet I looked it up. That is when I discovered my lack of feelings. 
 According to BestMoodRings.com, I only have two moods. I might not be the most melodramatic, but I was pretty sure I had more moods than two.  Does sleeping count as a mood? It is seems that if the ring turns yellow or orange, I am feeling unsettled and if it turns a deep blue, I am romantic. 

That theory is a little confusing since it was deep blue at Torchy's Tacos and yellow every time I took a sip of my soda. 
 Or is that just a testimony to how much I love tacos and my deep distrust of fountain drinks?  I am not sure if what I feel for tacos is considered romantic, but it certainly does satisfy.  I am just going to go with it.  I think my husband will understand, especially if I give him a taco.


Not related weird thought.  How would chameleons and mood rings work together.  What color would the chameleon be?  

No comments:

Post a Comment