Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Longwood Garden Souvenir

I love to travel.  Museums, Botanical Gardens and cheesy roadside attractions are my bread and butter for a good vacation.  Recently I had the pleasure of visiting Longwood Gardens with myself husband, and while the gardens are magnificent and beautiful it lacked one thing.   I love souvenirs. I love the magnets that you can put on your fridge and the post cards that you can send to friends and family and even the occasional tee shirt that has logos on it. 

Longwood Gardens has beautiful vistas, lovely terrains, a friendly conservatory cat and is rich in history.  The gift shop has a wide variety of plants and gardening based items that can easily be purchased, but if you were looking for something a little more plebeian such as a magnet to grace your refrigerating unit, you will be flat out of luck.  Not everyone has garden space to bring home a lovely rose bush or would be interested dried mushrooms for soup.  Sometimes a person just wants a magnet and a couple of post cards. 

Never fear Longwood Gardens, I am here for you.  Here are a couple of magnet ideas based off of some recent pictures. Think about and get back to me if you are interested.







No comments:

Post a Comment