Search This Blog

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Green Fiend

My brother has once again tried to murder me with plant life. It is fortunate that I have  movies such as Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Little Shop of Horrors and Creep Show that have  wizened me up to his nefarious plan.
 
Of course it all innocently as a birthday gift. His plan was to lull me into a false sense of security with a Funky Veg Kit and then he would strike.
  I am wise to his plan.  I am going to make friends with this potential green fiends and use them to turn the tides of this sibling war, much like the Ents in LOTR.
  
The Golden Zucchini is the first vegetable that I have started with in the Funky Veg Kit, and if I am lucky it will have some of the same properties as the Golden Apple in Minecraft and not try to kill me like the creepers usually do.  Overall I am enjoying the kit and am anxious to have my new plant friends under my control and then I will be able to turn the tides on my treacherous sibling. 



No comments:

Post a Comment