Search This Blog

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Worm Hole

The internet is a worm hole of things that once you see  they can't be unseen.  I had dinner with Lizzy the other week and compared notes on things that were oddly fascinating on YouTube. We joked about making a list of things that can't be unseen and are oddly fascinating and possibly quite awesome in its own way.  One snow day later and I have spent way too much time on the internet. I have an off the cuff list of ten videos on YouTube that will lurk in your brain.

1. Bushes of Love - by Bad Lip Reading
2. Do You Want to Date My Avatar  - by The Guild
3. My Plastic Chair Collection Candid Interview - Brian Ropar's Plastic Chair World
4. True Facts About the Sea Pig- by Zefrank1
5. Monster Roll- Dir. Dan Blank
6. Ready to Monday by Band of the Bold (part2)
7. Slayer - Payback (Ukelele Cover with Sarah Longfield) - by Rob Scallon
8. Sheep In The Island - by Koreatastic
9. The Fabulous Ones 80's Music Video
10. Henri - by Will Braden

The more I think about it, there are probably a lot more videos out there that could probably be dropped onto this list, but for the sake of keeping it short, this is my top ten. What sort of clips have you seen that you can not unseen?

Side note:
I really wanted to include Teddy Bear Surgery, but I decided that it might be too mentally scaring. It take a special sort of person to get through Teddy Bear Surgery and it should probably saved for people who are not mentally fragile. I don't want to be responsible for someone  crawling under the desk and rocking back and forth marveling and mumbling about how the end is nigh. (I know that now that I have said this, someone is going to look it up, but just remember I warned you. It isn't for the faint of heart.)

No comments:

Post a Comment