Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

KEDi

I am surprised that the internet did not break for just a moment when KEDi was released, because as we all know, the backbone to the internet is cat videos.  KEDi is a documentary on the lives of several wild cats in Istanbul. I had the pleasure of watching this limited release in my local independent theater and would recommend it to anyone that loves cats.

One of the things that I find remarkable about this film, is that not only how is shows the wide variety of personalities that cats can have, but it also shows you some of the best aspects of humanity. It doesn't matter what religion you are, if you are kind. There is no greater kindness than being kind to some one or something that is often over looked. I think that KEDi is a much needed reminder that there is some good in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment