Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Secret Twins

I have been friends with my best friend for about 20-25 years. When we were in the bonny days of our youth, we could be mistaken as twins. Our fair hair and bright smiles coupled with enthusiasm for adventure made us an unseparatable duo. When we got older, we met boys, got married and moved away in various orders.  Some thing, despite the move stayed the same.  An example of this weird world of coincidences between us, is that we both have chunky orange cats.  I am sure that lots of people have chunky orange cats, but ours could pass as twins, much like her and I could in our younger days.

I think our cats are secret twins.  Here are a couple pictures of her cat, Oscar and my cat Iggins to see if any one can tell the difference.
Is this Iggins? Or is this Oscar?

Who does this fluffy belly belong to?

No comments:

Post a Comment