Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Rocky Road Fudge

It is that time of the year that my house overflows with sweets. One of the favorite sweets my mom makes every year is Rocky Road Fudge.  It is an incredibly easy fudge to make. It literally involves three ingredients, peanut butter, chocolate chips and marshmallows.

I don't normally make the fudge, because my mother will bring it with her tray off Christmas Cookies however this year I have been looking at some dairy free dessert options and this came to mind.  My mother normally uses milk chocolate chips, but that obviously wouldn't work for dairy free. I decided to try doing the recipe with dark chocolate and was thrilled with the results.

Rocky Road Fudge

12 ounces of dark chocolate chips
4 Cups of Miniature Marshmallows
1 Cup of Chunky Peanut Butter

Instructions:
 In a large pot, melts the chocolate chips with the peanut butter over low heat. When the mix is melted and smooth, remove from the heat and add the marshmallows.  Stir until everything is well gleaned and pour into a a greased 9x13 pan and cool in the refrigerator.  When it is cool, cut into one inch squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment