Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2016

2016 Top 10 Gift Books

I love giving books as gifts, because they are easy to wrap and there is a book out there for everyone. They just don’t know it yet.  Here is a list of top 10 books that I have given as gifts. I am not going to repeat anything that I may have mentioned in my Sci Fi book Series list.    

My Top 10 Gift Books
1.        Furiously Happy- Jenny Lawson
2.       American Gods- Neil Gaimen 
3.       Anna Dressed in Blood- Kendel Blake
4.       Harold & the Purple Crayon- Crockett Johnson
5.       Animalia- Graham  Base
6.       Beauty: A Retelling- Robin McKinley
7.        Quizol-Alan Dean Foster
8.       Cooking for Geeks- Jeff Potter
9.       Pride, Prejudice & Zombies - Jane Austin and Seth Grahame  Smith
10.  Gil's All Fright Diner- A. Lee Martinez

I make no apologies for my list.  I like what I like and I like to share good reading material with others. Hopefully this helped supply some quick inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment