Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2020

May Movie List

I keep thinking that I will discover a theme an underlying theme when reviewing the list of the previous movie viewing pleasure; however a theme seems to escape me.  The genre is all over the place. There isn’t an particular decade we stuck to, and certainly not an actor or actress.  I suppose a  loose theme would be  Repeats. Not necessarily a repeat on the list, but more of movies I have seen at least once prior to this year.

May Movie List
  • Capitan Kronos Vampire Hunter
  • Lone Wolf and Cub: Sword of Vengeance
  •  The Protector
  •  Cast a Deadly Spell
  •  The Abominable Dr. Phibes
  •  Mr. Sardonicus
  •  Lethal Weapon 3
  • RoboVampire 
  • Aliens
  •  Straitjacket
  •  Dogora The Space Monster
  •  I Was a Teenage Wereskunk
 How many of theses movies have you seen?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment