Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Bacon Crackers

Bacon Crackers

This might be the easiest appetizer I have ever made.  

I am one of those people, that if I am having people over it is obviously time to do some experimental cooking off of Pinterest. It was time for the annual white elephant gift party and there would be plenty of guinea pigs.  As much as I wanted to try crazy and outlandish new appetizers, I decided to keep it simple.  (This was more due to time constraints than anything.) I found a simple couple ingredients appetizers that sounded like was fail proof. 

The recipe I used came from TipHero.  It was literally a 5 minute prep time and tasted like candied bacon with a crunch and a bit of spice. I like spicy food, so I might have been a little heavy on the cayenne that you sprinkle on top of the brown sugar, that gave it a sweet burn to the bacon. 

Here is a picture of before I put it in the oven. 

And here is what was remaining when I remembered to take a picture when it came out of the oven. 


If you are ever in need for a simple, quick appetizer that a majority of people will enjoy, I would recommend Bacon Crackers.  It takes the same amount of skill to make as it does to eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment